First Week Back and a FREEBIE!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday



My first week back was very busy and exhausting!  This year I am teaching Special Education Language Arts, Learning Strategies and Facilitating in several other classes.  Good thing I have a good pair of Reeboks!  :)

So after this busy first week, I have been working on ways to stay organized.  One thing I came up with is this homework organizer.  (the menu options for practicing spelling is glued into the homework folders.)



My Language Arts students are required to have spelling words, a reading log and a short writing assignment to do each week.  On one side of the paper is the organizer and on the other is my newsletter.  



I have decided to share the organizer here as a FREEBIE because I am hoping that other teachers will share their organizational tools too!  I certainly can use all the help in the organizational department as possible.  :)

Click HERE to access this on Teachers Pay Teachers

OR

HERE  to access this on Google Docs.

It is in Word and therefore fully editable.

Thanks & Enjoy!  

(Please leave your organizational comments below...thanks!!)