Behavior Management - Phase 3 - Cool FREEBIE!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday



Eureka - I think I've finally got it!

Since I work with students with special behavior needs, every year I have to find what is going to work.  Some years the students I have respond well to things like tickets and a raffle and other years, they need things like menus... like this year.




All of the students have point sheets.  I am using Class Dojo to show the students how they earning their points - there's even an app!  You might think middle school students would think it's too babyish but they LOVE their monsters!




The last step has been to tie the points to the menu.  So I made my menu into a little booklet with pictures.  I cut out each card, glued it to construction paper, laminated it, punched a hole in the upper right hand corner and then put them on a binder ring.  I made a set for each student in my class.




The idea is that each day the students can turn the booklet to the page that shows the item for which they are working and the points required to earn it.

  What's nice about the booklet is that I can add things to it as I find more things that for which they are wanting to work.

So now the FREEBIE!  My booklet cards!  It's in 3 pages and in Word so you can edit it.  All my clipart is from http://openclipart.org.

Click HERE to get this on Google Docs.  This is the only way to get this for free!  :)

I'd love to hear from you on this topic with your comments here!  :)