Special Education Strategies FREEBIE

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


Now that September is nearly done, I am going to shift my focus from behavior management.  (Although I am sure there will be some updates from time to time!  :)  )

This week, I want to focus on accommodations.  As a special education teacher who facilitates in general education classes, I am constantly asked for strategies.  So, I made a booklet!

It starts out with definitions of what accommodation are and ways to create your own "strategies" and ends with a table of the most common issues and possible solutions.


It also comes with examples of some items.

And today, the readers of this blog get it for FREE!

Get it HERE on Google docs.

If you end up downloading this item, please leave me a comment.  I would love to hear from you!