Wishlist Wednesday


I confess:  I USED to be a Black Friday shopper.  I did not, however, push, pull or fight.  I enjoyed the thrill of the hunt.  

But this year, the sales just start too darn early and I cannot justify going when I would have to sacrifice that special family time.

So I will just have to settle for Cyber Monday!

250 × 120

All of my products will be 20% off and that means everyone ends up getting the full 28% off!

My start on TpT was in 2000 with reading comprehension games.  I write setting, character, plot and theme questions using Bloom's Taxonomy for popular novels.  The games are generally played like the TV show Jeopardy but I include other ideas for small groups and even assessments.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mrs-Spangler-In-The-Middle


I have been recently improving the games' "look" as I have been learning more and more about such things.  I am starting with my best sellers and working my way down the list.  Here is my favorite feedback from my game about Freak the Mighty:



But now, my wishlist:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Reading-Exit-Slips-Informational-Reading-Grades-3-6-932743
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Reading-Exit-Slips-For-Launching-Your-Reading-Workshop-Grades-3-6-853470


They are Reading Exit Slips by Melissa O'Bryan.  I do not know her but have her products on my list because I need help with closing my lessons.  :)  Plus they look like they will help give me some direction on my mini-lessons.  And let's face it, with special education, it's all about mini-lessons!

Now for something I just learned from Jivey:

https://support.teacherspayteachers.com/What-are-TpT-credits-c42-a136.html
So now you have an even better reason to work on your feedback!  You can get an even bigger discount and completely maximize your cyber shopping!  

There's also a sale at Teacher's Notebook where they offer bundling:


AND, I'm offering a Giveaway for my 12 week Expository Essay Unit:

 
Thanks & Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. Those credits come in mighty handy for sure! :) :)
    Jivey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never realized that one could earn such a thing so thank you for the "scoop"! :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE the TpT Feedback credits! I've been able to save a lot of money with them. Of course, I spent a lot to earn them also. LOL! I'm happy to have found your blog. I always enjoy connecting with other teachers in the middle. I've taught middle school Language Arts for 33 years now! Good luck with your sale!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to hear from you and will reply via e-mail. :)