What's in My Cart?

Perhaps you've heard that Teachers Pay Teachers is having a big sale this Thursday and Friday.  




I'm joining in and have recently been cruisin' around looking at some other special ed blogs.  The speech teacher and I work closely at my school to bounce ideas off of one another so I couldn't resist joining in this:


I have 2 main things in my cart:

by Teaching with a Mountain View

By Lovin' Lit

I am working to get my kiddos reading for state testing and can really use the task card bundle plus I am working on a project to inspire them and think the foldables will really add to it.  

If you are looking for any novel games or writing resources, check out my store by clicking on the the image below:


Thanks for stopping by!  :)




1 comment

  1. I'm so glad you linked up!
    Jenna
    TheSpeechRoomNews.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to hear from you and will reply via e-mail. :)