A Peek at My Week ~ 4/6/14 ~ Testing Countdown!




Yay!  It's time for a Peek at My Week which always help me organize my weekend thoughts that I get which require me to change my already "finished" lesson plans!

This is our last week before our state test.  So...

1.  We will get a Pep Talk from Kid President:






2.  Then we will sign the pledge:  I will do my best on the test!

This is from Head Over Heels for Teaching's Testing Goodies Pack!



3.  We will wrap up figurative language and decide what other skills we may need to brush up on.  I plan to do this by asking the kids to tell me what each of these are using "window paning" in a foldable.  The ones where no evidence of knowledge is shown will be the ones to focus on!



4.  Once that is decided, we will make some flashcards.  I made some already at www.cram.com - and you can too!  They can be used online and you can print them out.  I pre-made them so my kids can theoretically pick and choose which ones they need.  



5.  Last but not least, we will complete some stamina passages with state test like questions to record on our steps.



Get a copy of the stamina page HERE on Google Docs.

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


And that should do it ~fingers crossed for the week after this one!

You might also want to take a moment to check out this fundraiser for a fellow blogger who has two miracle boys that could use a little help.




Thanks for stopping by!