Five for Friday + a Winner!


I'm happy to join the fun with Doodle Bugs Teaching today!


This is week one of our countdown to state testing.  I showed a video clip from the movie Rocky and have built on the stair analogy all week.  





I even made a little "worksheet" where we will record the scores on the stamina building reading passages we have been working on.  We'll write each title and score on each step.  




Next is getting the room ready for the last 5 days with a great test prep kit I bought from Joanne at Head Over Heels for Teaching.





We've been working on figurative language this past week as this was one of the areas that showed up as a need on our benchmark test.  I ended up using Flocabulary to help review today.  The kids love it!





And last, but not least, I am very excited to announce the winner of the pdf version of my book Acing the Big Test!


The winner is.... Crystal N. !  

I have already sent your prize to your e-mail.  Enjoy!

Well I guess that about wraps it up!  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to hear from you and will reply via e-mail. :)