Peek at My week & a SALE!

I'm posting this from my husband's computer because mine is at the "doctor". 
His uses Windows 8 and it is totally frustrating me because it won't save the linky picture from Mrs. Laffin's Laughings!!! 
(Sorry, Jennifer, truly sorry)
My week will be testing, testing and more testing sprinkled in with bits of "Catching Fire" (This is what I am looking forward to!)  and much too much life skills (that I can't post about because it's locked in my sick computer).  It should be very interesting so I'm sure I'll have plenty to post soon on either a fixed computer or a new one.
 My week to be is what happens when you have 1000 kids at your school and only 130 computers to use for testing combined with Special Ed kids that need separate testing.  Sigh.  All we can do is the best we can with what we have - in school and in spite of a sick computer. 

Perhaps a little retail therapy will help...
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mrs-Spangler-In-The-Middle

Here's hopin' !  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments

  1. I hate when my computer takes a sick day...Hoping you'll be back up and running soon! Have a great week and good luck with your testing...deep breathing helps!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck testing! We are testing this week as well. I am so looking forward to finishing up and getting back to some more creative projects! Have a great week!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to hear from you and will reply via e-mail. :)