Positive Thinking Thursday




It's time for another Positive Thinking Thursday and I am collecting quotes to use with my students at the beginning of the year.  

Most of my boys plan to be pro sports players so I thought this might just be perfect:


This is on the wall at the University of Florida's Gator workout room (under The Swamp) that I got to see when my son was in the Jr. Gator Football Camp. 

I see this as totally applying to school work which may seem hard to the students at times, but getting those grades and being successful will be winning the championship if they can get past the discomfort.   

I may just have to have this blown up.  :)  Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment

  1. I loved your idea of a center day! I think I may switch to this idea instead as I think it will work so much better for me.

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to hear from you and will reply via e-mail. :)