Five For Friday {8.1.14}





I have been celebrating my one year blogiversary this week!  It ends tonight so if you haven't had a chance to enter, click here.





I'm sure you've heard, but there will be a great sale going on for Back to School!  All of my products are 28% off with the code below.  :)

300 × 250


With that sale I am hoping to get some of the items from my wishlist like:






The most wishlisted items in my store are:






One week of summer left!!  I am determined to make the days count!  I have asked my sons what is one thing they really wanted to do this summer that we haven't done yet and together we will make it happen!!


Have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!





1 comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to hear from you and will reply via e-mail. :)