Finishing up the Week of Giving Thanks with "S"



I've really enjoyed linking up this week with Blog Hoppin'.  It's good to reflect on life and take stock of who and where you are and where you are going.

Today's letter "S" is brought to you by Sincerity.  

This is a word that I have lived by pretty much all of my life.  It was one of my main "requirements" in a husband.  It's something I look for in my students and something I am conscious about being with my students.  

I think of sincerity as saying what you mean and meaning what you say.

Sometimes, drama tries to creep into my life at school and with my extended family so I have to remember to stay sincere.  

Maybe that's why I have a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree in my classroom.  :)


I would also like to sincerely thank Dr. Emily Levine and Joanne at Head Over Heels for Teaching and  for participating in my PIN it to WIN it a giveaway.  They will both receive a prize!

And speaking of Head Over Heels for Teaching, Joanne is hosting a fun linky:



T
The two most Wishlisted items in my Store are:





Getting off to a good start with any class is always a must!  I love to make fun, getting to know you items and these 2 fit that perfectly!

Now here's the item I'm saving to buy during the sale:


I think this will really help me to help my students be ready for our new Florida Standards Assessment which is very similar to Common Core.  

Has anyone else used this?  I'd love to know your thoughts!



Thanks for stopping by!