Show us what you bought!


I'm linking up with BlogHoppin' to show you what I bought!


I love this kind of linky because I really enjoy seeing what everyone has bought for their classrooms - it always gives me more ideas for my students!

Here's what I bought:


I bought this because I am thinking that this will help me prepare my students better for our new Florida Standards Assessment that is coming in the Spring.  I am thinking that I can use these for bell-ringers or homework.



Since I am teaching 3 classes of "regular" Language Arts, you can imagine that there are time when I am up to my eye balls in essays!  I definitely needed this!



This was a kind of impulse buy - I like the idea of essays being "graded" by peers in a competition sort of way.  I am thinking there might be many uses for this idea - community building and some healthy peer pressure too!

So, what did you buy?  I hope you'll link up because I will definitely be reading all those posts to discover new and exciting things to put on my wishlist for the next sale!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!