TpT Seller Challenge Week 1: Makeover Madness!


Many thanks to the lovely bloggers who set up this great challenge!



I am excited to participate because I am focused on improvement this summer and hope to learn as much as I can through the challenge and at #TpTVegas15.

This is week one and the challenge is to give a product a makeover!  


Back in the "old days", I had a little website where I sold my card games as hard goods.  Then I found out about this website called Teachers Pay Teachers.  I started listing my games and then TpT was sold.  Not terribly long after, it was re-acquired so I finished posting my games.  I didn't pay much attention to TpT and earned maybe $40 a quarter.  

Then, almost 2 years ago, I began blogging and found new friends, new ideas and new potential in my games!  I had no idea what being a TpT seller could really mean.  It took me a year of getting my blogging feet wet before I became a premium seller.  In fact, July 4th will mark one year for me as a premium seller.  So if you can believe it, the above was a re-vamp about a year or so ago from what I had originally posted back in the day!

Needless to say, I have been learning A LOT - about product creation, collaboration, marketing and the like.  I hope my after picture at least shows some of that.


I know there's still a lot to learn and that's why I've joined the challenge and am going to Vegas!

Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments

  1. You new cover looks great. We invest so much of ourselves in our products. This is such a great link up - it will be fun. Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your revamp looks awesome! You are so lucky to go to Vegas. It would be a dream come true for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when literature meets games. Your product looks great :) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES, I am all for those REAL picture covers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! I agree with Jen, the real photo looks EXCELLENT!! :)

    Amber
    PeppyZestyTeacherista

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new version looks fantastic, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new version! Loved the previous one, too!

    Lit with Lyns

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to hear from you and will reply via e-mail. :)