Best Middle School Pins for Valentine's Day!



I found this "fortune cookie Valentine" idea and thought it might be something I could make to give my middle school students.  And perhaps they could make some in class too!

Source




This next Valentine is great for boys to make!!


I think this could end up being very therapeutic for everyone!  :)



And last, but not least, a blast from my past - Junior High folded notes!

Source

If  you click through, you'll find step-by-step picture tutorials on how to make 2 different versions!!



I hope you found some great Valentines ideas here but there's even more inspiration below!




Thanks for stopping by!



8 comments:

  1. AHHH....folded notes. What memories those bring back. I love the fortune cookies, too! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those folded notes are a blast from the past and I bet today's kids will love them too! :)

      Delete
  2. Totally had flashbacks of middle school and folded notes...the different ways we tried to fold them! I love the 3D hands, too...lots of fun to do!
    Haley
    Owls and Lessons, Etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I saw those notes, I knew I just HAD to share them! Can't wait to show them to my students! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the Fortune Cookie Valentine! What cute and creative idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited about the possibilities for the "fortunes"! :)

      Delete
  4. I love the Valentine artwork. So beautiful and so simple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to be "crafty" whenever possible - we all need a little art in our lives, right?

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to hear from you and will reply via e-mail. :)