#FinishStrong


I'm so glad to join Forever in 5th Grade for Show and Tell!  My show and tell is focused on my end of the year motto:  Finish Strong!

#FinishStrong ideas for students in the classroom



First up, I found this neat inspirational video 
(among a host of other great ones from Simple Truths)
that I am hoping will help us find some motivation to get through the last round of testing.






Then, to add a little fuel to the inspirational fire, I've added in a new twist to my ticket reward system:

Behavior BINGO!  I upped the ante to help my students #FinishStrong!





To keep engagement at the end of the year:   Once the work is done, we can have some fun!

Even though we have to review for our End of Course test, I want my students to enjoy the end of the year too.  So inside each balloon will be a note like "ice pop day".  Once we finish our necessary review, then we can pop a balloon to reveal some fun!

I sure hope this help us to #FinishStrong!

See some more Show and Tell at Forever in 5th Grade and even link up your own!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Love your Finish Strong Bingo board! That is a great idea! I have just been planning my "Twelve Days Until School's Out" which is based on the same pop a balloon idea. Great minds think alike...or see it on Pinterest. Thanks for linking up!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the notes in the balloon idea. Would be great to do in the last two weeks of school. Hey, stop by and enter the HUE animation kit giveaway!!! See you later. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 5th graders would love balloon idea. Thanks for sharing.
    Enjoy the rest of your school year.
    Beti

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Finish Strong Bingo idea. It is a great incentive for those last few days and can be used at all grade levels. I am down to 5 days left...but it is never too late to try something new to motivate the kids, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping the kids on track at the end of the year is such a challenge. I love your positive ideas!!! We are currently doing a kindness challenge. I need to plan something for our testing. We go until the end of June.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your last few days! Hope all goes well for you and your students! Looking forward to some R and R myself... eight more school days to go!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. We still have over a month left, so I am saving your balloon note idea to use in a few weeks. Happy end of the school year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to hear from you and will reply via e-mail. :)