Top 3 Pins for Back to MIDDLE School!



Teachers in my district go back in just 5 days and so you can imagine I am having to shift my summer brain back into gear!

I'll be teaching 6th grade ELA exclusively at a new school this year, so my pins are focused on Middle School!


Source

This pin leads to a collaborative blog post from Created for Learning.  My favorite was the idea of planning your walls to add things in an organized manner as the year progresses.  I know I need a word wall, an essay word wall, space for other anchor charts and students work.  Now I just have to figure out where everything should go...



Source

This is one thing with which I am definitely going to use to decorate my room!  I think they're great discussion starters and are very decorative without being too cutesy.



Source

Unless I have to have the same syllabus as my new PLC, I am so going to use this one!  An infographic syllabus is almost too cool.

BONUS! There is a terrific giveaway going on at http://languageartsclassroom.com


The GRAND PRIZE is a Big Swag Bag full of goodies from Teachers Pay Teachers with Starbucks and Target gift cards!


For more back to school ideas, check out my Pinterest board and the other fine bloggers that have linked up below. 



An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments

  1. I love your literature banner idea! Fun and motivating! Have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the banner idea! I can think of so many uses! Thanks for sharing and linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The banners are beautiful! What a great idea. Any age student would love to make those! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to hear from you and will reply via e-mail. :)