Tried It Tuesday - Infographic

I am happy to be linking up this week with Holly for Tried It Tuesday!

http://fourthgradeflipper.blogspot.com/2014/02/tried-it-tuesday-folktales.html
This week my students and are planning a short story as a class to prepare for the Embedded Assessment next week.  
Our textbook is called SpringBoard and it lays out all the steps in black and white but tends to be a bit overwhelming for my Special Needs students.  So I decided to make this: 


https://s3.amazonaws.com/easel.ly/all_easels/294289/walkwayshortstory2/image.jpg


It was made using easel.ly which was super easy to work with.  

I had first tried piktochart but easel.ly has a lot more free templates to choose from than piktochart.  Plus easel.ly has more options for graphics and placement of text.  It just seemed much more user friendly.  I made this chart in about 1/2 an hour. 

Now throughout this week and next, I will display it as our "checklist" for our short stories.  I may also even print it out so the students can have a copy at their desks.  There are so many possibilities - it could also be used by students to create an assignment.  We'll see!

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you'll drop me a line to let me know you were here. :)