Resolution report card - February



I am happy to link up with Mrs. D at The Third Wheel because this is a great idea to check in on one's resolutions!

Here is my report card on my resolutions:



Laundry.
It's never done and one of the last things I want to do after a long day at school.  I did, however, tackle a mountain of it yesterday!  Still, I am by no means staying on top of it.


Stress Less.
The observation system and all the Special Needs paperwork can be overwhelming.  I have done a pretty good job at "letting it go".  (pun intended)


Veggies.
We steam veggies a few times a week, but I still can't get them into my son.  I have the Sneaky Chef books, but no time to implement them.


Posting and Blogging.
I have not quite kept up with the number of posts (it was benchmark testing crazy at school), but I have kept up with my commitment to posting new products.  

This month, I posted my "How to write an argumentation essay" product.  If you have special needs students in your general education classroom, chances are they need very structured, step-by-step instruction on writing argumentation essays and this is for you:


And, if you would be so kind as to leave feedback, I will give you a copy!  Just leave me a comment and your e-mail! :)

So, while my report card isn't completely horrible, there is plenty of room for improvement.  We'll see how February goes!

Thanks for stopping by!  Head over to The Third Wheel to link up!