Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  2017 will bring a new blog series on teaching "basic skills" to students as well as interactive content lessons!

2016 had its highs and lows with many new changes.  However, I feel especially blessed to be able to teach 6th grade ELA at a new school where learning is valued.  It has allowed me the opportunity to try new things and spread my teaching wings!

I plan to blog about my teaching wing discoveries in 2017.  You can expect a series on teaching "basic skills" like teaching students how to fail, how to study, and how to manage time.  

You can also expect posts about my experiences with interactive classroom content including visual notes, digital playlists, centers/stations, and various engagement strategies from places like Kagan.

So as we head "out with the old", I am happy to share the best parts of 2016:

Best of 2016 Sale!  December 28-30, 2016 > Search #bestof2016sale on Teachers Pay Teachers!

My Top 2 resources for 2016 that are 20% off December 28-30 are:

My top 2 resources for 2016!
Just click on the image above to see these resources as featured items.

  I'm always looking for new ways to do ordinary things and these two resources do just that!  Plus, they save teachers time and get the job done!

A new resource that I have created that meets these same criteria is:

These notes combine traditional notes, interactive notebooking and visual notes all at the same time!  They're a great way to collect all the important details of setting, characters, plot and theme for ANY novel with a variety of formats for differentiation.

These notes combine traditional notes, interactive notebooking and visual notes all at the same time!  They're a great way to collect all the important details of setting, characters, plot and theme for ANY novel with a variety of formats for differentiation.

And you can get it for FREE by entering your e-mail below!  



Thanks for stopping by!  Here's to a fabulous 2017!