5 Great Ways to End the School Year!


5 Great Activities and Ideas to End the School Year!  My favorites are #3 and #5!  #teaching #middleschool


Here in Florida, we are winding down the school year and I am always on the lookout for ways to make it meaningful and fun.  So I thought I would share what I found:


I like this idea because it's a way to have a stroll down memory lane and yet make it more important than just signing yearbooks with "H.A.G.S." (Have A Great Summer).

On a related note, in years gone by I've handed out out some of my favorite quotes on little pieces of colorful paper:


Looking for some great ways to end your Middle School year?  Try one or more of these 5 fun and easy ideas and activities!  #teaching #middleschool

It gives them just a little something to remember me by and hopefully inspires them in some small way.  You could also have students bring in their favorite quotes and do a quote swap.  :)

I also really like this next idea because it does "double duty" - it's great for reflection AND I can use it at the beginning of next year!




And wouldn't this be fun?  I'd love to do something like this with my students before the last day:




And what about this? 


What a great idea to get ready for summer!

There are more great tips where these came from!  Sign up below to get all the best tips, tricks, and free resources in the resource library!

By entering your name and email, you agree to receive email newsletters and promotions from Mrs. Spangler in the Middle. All emails include an unsubscribe link, and you can opt-out at any time. See my privacy policy for details on how your data is used and safeguarded.

Thanks for stopping by!