Happy New Year!


Happy 2015 everyone!  I'm linking up with Oh Boy 4th grade for...





I am excited about the opportunities and possibilities the New Year offers at both school and at home!

To get this New Year started off right, I am joining with the other Super Secondary teachers with a New Year's Sale and everything in my store is 20% off!



One special item you might be interested in is finally complete!  That's the Writing PROS:  Argumentation Essays!



This is a step-by-step plan to teach the basics of text-based argumentation writing.  It helps to lay a good foundation with Cornell notes, model paragraphs and interactive notebook foldables!  

And here's another New Year's scoop:  I will be giving it away for FREE New Years Day only from 2-3pm and all I ask in return is for you to kindly leave me some feedback.  :)

Then, it will be 50% off through January 2nd!  I've decided that all my new releases will be 50% off for the first 2 days following their release for something new in 2015. 

And Speaking of  2015...



Join the fun at The Third Wheel!


BONUS for the New Year: here's a FREEBIE that will always be free!




This is just a fun, simple, and quick way to start the new year off in your classroom with a little "toast".  





Thanks for stopping by!  Here's to a Fabulous 2015!


9 comments

  1. I have plans to post things every month in reference to a novel too. I hope I can stick to it. Life gets ahead of me sometimes!! Good luck in 2015!!! :)
    Cassie
    Mrs. Thomas's Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen the sale on IG but I haven't checked it out because I am primary.....I may need to tell my sister about it though it is right up her alley. What kind of business would you go into? We owned our own business for a long while and it was stressful......although he is seriously considering it again. Good luck in your new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we'd love to be like the American Pickers but I think we may have to look at something like pest control.

      Delete
  3. I am loving Christmas break too! I have been learning Spanish - it is hard work, but it is a personal goal for me. You should try it. My suggestion is pick a language that someone you know already speaks - that way you practice - that is the key! Have a great New Year!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so been enjoying my time off...maybe a little too much! I hope you have a wonderful year!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa,

    I just discovered your blog through the TBA Friday Freebie Link Up. I am super excited to check out all your great things. So happy I found you.

    Mrs. D
    The Third Wheel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also need to clean my house. I need another week. :)
    Happy New Year!
    Artistry of Education

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joined you through Third Wheel's New Year's Linky.
    I'd never commit to keeping up with laundry. Haha. It's only caught up once a year…over the summer. I hate laundry. And the sad thing is that 2 of my 3 kids do their own laundry…and it's still not caught up. Good luck on your goals!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be sure to come back and check in to update us on how the resolutions are going!

    Mrs. D
    The Third Wheel's New Year Resolution Check Up

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to hear from you and will reply via e-mail. :)