End of the Year Gifts - Emoji Bookmarks!



It's Show and Tell time and I am excited to show you my new end of year gift for my 6th grade students - Emoji Bookmarks!

Great End of Year Gift Idea - Emoji Bookmarks!




Here is the video I made to show you how to make these:





Now here's the written version of the instructions:

1.  Cut a piece of paper in half.  Each half will make one emoji bookmark.
2.  Take one half and fold a corner up to make that rectangle a square.
3.  Cut off the excess paper.  Now you have a triangle.
4.  Fold the end of the triangle up to the point of the triangle on both sides and then unfold.
5.  Fold down the middle to the bottom.  Leave that there.
6.  Fold the ends back up and tuck them inside.
7.  Unfold them and put some glue down on the lower part.
8.  Fold the ends back up and tuck them inside.  Press firmly to get the glue to stick well.
9.  Place a glass that is just slightly larger than your creation top down and on top of your new creation.  Trace the glass's circumference onto your creation.
10.  Cut on the pencil lines being careful to keep some of the top fold intact.
11.  Decorate and enjoy!


Please visit Stephanie at Forever in 5th Grade for more great Show and Tell!

Thanks for stopping by!



Get more great ideas & exclusive freebies when you subscribe to my newsletter!

* indicates required
Email Format

4 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! I might have to give this a try, especially since my sixth graders must read two books over the summer in preparation for our county English Festival next year... perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I too was hoping to inspire my young readers to pick up a book or two over the summer! :)

      Delete
  2. Cute idea! Even my littles are emoji crazy :) And hey, while I'm here, be sure to check out the Teacher Book Talk linky coming this summer. Great place for all sorts of book reviews. See you around! Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathleen! I will definitely check out the book talks!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to hear from you and will reply via e-mail. :)